Byliner

“Digital tools for making brilliant mistakes” In this article by Rob Walker he talks about technology in the innovation of apps in this case the “iPhone” and they are supposedly are helpful and misguided. A Bit more easily translated in his topic is the photo apps from comparing old camcorders and cameras on the more advanced side to the applications that are more a fake me out to the real thing.

I Find this excerpt  interesting because as he does make a valid point to where he speaks to these creators that they are making sound advances to the phones features he doesn’t leave out the fact that as great as an idea as the perceive they don’t compare to the real thing.  Which brings me to this point that the average consumer will purchase  a “high tech advanced iPhone” unknowing that no matter how up to date the app they purchase is that the camera will still stand at 8 mp.

This writer definitely has more pieces of writing that I will enjoy ingesting threw out the semester his form and smart context in a similar matter to which I would like to write will help in my endeavors of my first project memoirs.